Display Energy Certificates (DECs) & Advisory Reports

Are you a “public authority or an institution providing a public service (further defined as ‘one providing a service traditionally associated with local or national Government’) to a large number of persons and therefore visited by those persons”? Does your building have a total useful floor area over 500m²? You require a DEC and AR.

A DEC can also be used as part of the reporting strategy for ESOS (Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme) assessment and reporting.

Energy Performance Certificates for your business premises.

View Guide

To comply with the regulations, an 'Accredited Energy Assessor’ will need to conduct and register your DEC & AR.